Although email marketing yields higher sales conversion rates, social media still plays an integral role in both your sales funnel and your brand presence as a nutritional professional. The great news is that you do not have to stress about finding content. We have you all set here with ten different types of posts you can use to help build your nutrition brand.
Matthew Walrath is the founder of Beyond Macros. Matthew teaches fitness industry professionals how to create remarkable client experiences that get results, increase retention, and generate referrals while decreasing admin and marketing tasks.
He founded the online nutrition coaching company, Beyond Macros, in 2016 after being on a consistent waitlist as a nutrition coach for over a year.
He’s since helped 40 nutrition coaches (and counting) bring their services online.
What you’ll learn
- The best way to match a VIP experience with your member needs.
- How to pitch the package to new and existing clients
- 3 ways to ask your members for referrals.
- 00:01 You can WIN a pair of BOSE Quiet Comfort Headphones details here
- 01:07 Thanks to our friends at Gym Sales
- 02:06 Introducing this weeks guest03:13 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 03:49 What does it mean to create a VIP customer experience
- 05:01 The best way to match a VIP experience with your member needs
- 06:30 Tips for getting to know your clients
- 08:39 Can we upsell the VIP experience?
- 11:01 How to pitch the package to new clients
- 14:38 How to introduce your existing clients to a VIP package
- 22:16 What effect does the VIP experience have on retention and referrals
- 26:57 Message from our friends at Loud Rumor
- 27:36 Fitbizpiration: 3 awesome ways to ask your members for referrals.
- 34:44 Message from our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 35:18 You can WIN a pair of BOSE Quiet Comfort Headphones details here
- 35:46 Precor Quick Fire Five with Greta Wagner
- 37:01 Thanks to our foundation partner Active Management
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Mentioned by Greta Wagner:
Precor Quick Fire Five, Greta Wagner
To this day, a powerful bias against mothers exists in the working world. Yet these 12 “mompreneurs” are here to prove the naysayers wrong: They all started their successful companies after having kids.
[Read More …]
During the last 25 years, we’ve certified over 110,000 professionals. To celebrate our 25th year in business, we’re selecting 25 grads to showcase this year. Meet our next featured grad, Sara Haley, an AFPA Certified Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist.