During the last 25 years, we’ve certified over 110,000 professionals. To celebrate our 25th year in business, we’re selecting 25 grads to showcase this year. Meet our next featured grad, Amy Lydia Zehren McNally, a certified holistic nutritionist.
The world is rapidly changing. All aspects of our lives—personal and professional—are shifting. According to billionaire entrepreneur David McCourt, to succeed in these times, you must rethink everything.
[Read More …]
Tim Lyons is the founder and CEO of Pro-Fit Marketing Solutions and Pulse Fitness Training. Tim has spent the last decade as a gym owner and operator in the fitness industry and he knows first hand the challenges of gym ownership and understands the need for reliable, results-driven marketing solutions.
As the creator of Pro-Fit Marketing Solutions, he’s devised industry-specific marketing strategies and helped hundreds of fitness professionals learn how to successfully market their products and services. Tim is the author of bestselling published book Built to Grow, The Gym Owners Guide to Success and Scalability, and the creator and host of weekly Podcast, Built to Grow.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding content marketing and the benefits for your business
- Why video is an essential ingredient for connecting with prospects
- Tips for launching your content marketing strategy
- 00:01 Highlights in this weeks show
- 00:32 Thank you to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 01:16 Introducing this week guest
- 02:21 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 02:40 How would you define content marketing?
- 04:27 The elements of a successful content marketing campaign
- 07: 31 What is direct response marketing?
- 10:20 What are the primary benefits of using Video in your marketing
- 13:27 Video Case Study
- 26:25 Message from MX Metrics
- 26:59 Fitbizpirtion: Top tips for launching a content marketing strategy
- 29:27 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 30:07 Precor Quick Fire Five
- 30:37 REWIND show: Sean Cannell – How to Start Your Own YouTube Channel
- 31:36 Join the Active Management Facebook Community here
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Throwback Show This Week