Scott Stratten, is the President of Un-Marketing.
Scott is a Disruptive and UN-traditional Sales, Marketing, Branding & Relationship Expert.
As the president of Un-Marketing, he has transformed how corporations, like PepsiCo, Century 21, Fidelity and Microsoft do business, with radical insights on how to engage better with customers through social and viral marketing.
Named a top 5 social media power influencer by Forbes.com, Scott elevates the conversation by putting the focus back on what matters most to current and potential buyers. Values like trust, authenticity, relationships and service. In 2018, Scott was inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- Understanding The Age of Disruption
- How to deal with disruption in your business
- 3 tips to build a business in 2020 and beyond
- 00:03 Your Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 00:35 Thank you to our podcast partner, One Fit Stop
- 01:15 Introducing Scott Stratten
- 03:06 Thank you to our podcast partner, One Fit Stop
- 03:41 What is the Age of Disruption?
- 09:59 How can you anticipate change?
- 15:29 Tips for a team dealing with disruption
- 26:08 What is the Millennial Myth
- 30:01 This weeks Keepme Fitbizpiration
- 35:58 Message from our Podcast Partner Precor
- 36:53 IHRSA 2020 Insights and Highlights with Kaitlynn Anderson Fernandez
- 45:53 Bonus Interview with Trina Gray from Team Rockstar Fit
- 54:43 Quick Fire Five with Dennis Yu
- 59:01 REWIND Show: The Best advice ever for growing your fitness business with Trina Gray
- 33:47 Join us at the IHRSA MeetUp 2020
- 32:29 Thank you to our foundation partner Active Management
Did you love today’s episode? Leave a Review here
Contact today’s guest – Scott Stratten
Bonus Interview with Trina Gray from Team Rockstar Fit
Learn more about Team RockStar Fit in the video below:
This Week’s REWIND Show
- The first non-negotiable steps when starting to grow and expand your business
- Ways we can incorporate new revenue streams into our business
- Challenges to look out for / things to avoid when introducing new revenue streams
- How to minimise risk to ensure we have the best chance of succeeding