This weeks guest is our very own host – Chantal Brodrick! Chantal worked for 15 years in senior sales and marketing roles in the media industry before transitioning careers. In 2008 she became a qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Soon after she combined her corporate background with her love of fitness and became a Fitness Business Coach. In 2015 Chantal became the host of The Fitness Business Podcast.
Chantal has interviewed over 300 fitness industry leaders, coaches, consultants and authors including Jim Worthington, Rick Caro, Bill McBride, Brent Darden, Derek Gallup, Allison Flatley, Mo Hagan, Carrie Kepple, Emma Barry, Ryan Holiday, Jeb Blount, Michelle Segar and hundreds more.
In 2019 Chantal was recognised as 1 of 20 ‘Women Who Inspire’ by IHRSA’s Club Business International Magazine and this year she is a featured speaker and MC at industry events across the world including, IHRSA, FILEX, IDEA, Athletic Business Show and FITEX.
- 00:27 Thank you to our podcast partner Precor
- 01:07 What’s coming up on this week show
- 03:01 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 03:28 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- 05:01 Who was the Funniest guest ever?
- 06:09 Who was Chantal most nervous to interview
- 07:24 Who did Chantal get to meet because of the show
- 09:37 Who blew Chantal away when she interviewed them?
- 13:20 Who has been the hardest person to get on the show?
- 14:01 Who has the best voice of all our guests?
- 15:14 Who challenges the thinking of how we run our fitness business?
- 18:16 Who is the most competitive guest?
- 21:30 Thank you to everyone that has left a review To leave a Review now – Click here
- 24:47 What show does Chantal recommend on Leadership Marketing
- 27:01 What show does Chantal recommend on Marketing
- 28:03 What show does Chantal recommend on Retention
- 31:21 What show does Chantal recommend on Team Management
- 32:59 What does the #FBPFamily mean to Chantal
- 38:02 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 38:55 Precor Quick Fire Five – Sophie Lawler
- 41:29 REWIND Feature Show: 229 In The Shoes of a Club Manager
- 43:43 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- 45:13 Join the Active Management Community today!
Contact Today’s Guest, Chantal Brodrick
Every Interview Mentioned In Today’s Show
Precor Quick Fire Five, Sophie Lawler
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Books recommended by Sophie Lawler
Throwback Show This Week
During the interview Carol talks about her journey to building Recovery Fitness and also gives us an insight into how she approached and established relationships with the medical industry to help develop and support the program.