Gemma Anderson is the Head of Performance and Growth at Deakin University. She has a background as a digital strategist, working with brands such as Holden, Jetstar and Specsavers and her work has received global and local awards.
In 2016 she was recognised by B&T Magazine as the most Influential person in Marketing Under 30!
What you’ll learn
- How marketers can make the most from Data Driven Marketing
- Common mistakes businesses make when using data for marketing
- The most important steps to set up your marketing to make the most of data and technology
- 00:45 Thank you to our podcast partner, Precor
- 01:18 Meet this week’s special guest, Gemma Anderson
- 03:01 Fitness Industry Tech Summit – use the code active to save $100
- 03:18 Thank you to our podcast partner, Precor
- 04:17 Examples of the type of data a business might collect
- 06:51 How can we get the best use out of the data we collect?
- 08:25 Advice around simplifying data driven marketing
- 11:41 Example of cross channel marketing
- 14:03 Common mistakes that businesses make and lessons to learn
- 17:06 How are customer expectations changing when it comes to experiences.
- 20:05 Fitbizpiration: How to make the most out of your data
- 20:10 A message and special offer from Loud Rumor
- 24:32 Hear Gemma speak at the Fitness Industry Technology Summit 2019
- 26:25 Message from our podcast partner GymSales
- 26:41 Precor Quick Fire Five with Helen Durkin
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Helen Durkin
Resources our experts shared in the show
Gemma Anderson: Website
As mentioned by Gemma: Gartner Reports
Hear Gemma speak at the Fitness Industry Technology Summit and use the code active to get a $100 discount
App recommended by Helen Durkin – OmniFocus
Book recommended by Helen Durkin – Getting things done by David Alan
Book recommended by Helen Durkin – Essentialism
Book recommended by Helen Durkin Deep Work