Experts from Young Entrepreneur Council offer their advice to help business owners and salespeople conquer their fears and master the art of cold calling.
[Read More …]
A strong network can be the difference between business failure and success. Here are some of the most exciting ones in the UK for female entrepreneurs.
[Read More …]
With the tremendous growth of the health and fitness industry over the past few years, choosing to become a personal trainer can be an extremely lucrative career path. But when bills are on the horizon and you still don’t have your first paying client, many newcomers can feel discouraged and give up too soon.
Brook Dixon lives and breathes smart cities. He is the Managing Director of Delos Delta, driving performance improvement, smart city and digital transformation for clients around the world.
Brook is a Churchill Fellow, previous president of the Australian Smart Communities Association and previous Director of Smart City and Smart Regulation for ACT Government.
What you’ll learn
- How is smart technology driving positive change in our communities
- Examples of great innovation using smart tech
- 3D Modelling cities and communities using smart tech
- What challenges are there around data privacy?
- What does the future of fitness look like when it comes to innovation?
- 3 ways fitness operators can stay up to date with the latest information on smart tech
- 02:45 Message from our podcast partner Myzone
- 03:14 How is smart technology driving positive change in our communities?
- 06:43 What are some of the most impressive examples of smart tech?
- 10:07 How is smart tech affecting the fitness industry?
- 12:47 What challenges are there around data privacy?
- 14:49 What does the future of fitness look like when it comes to innovation?
- 18:00 Can you share examples of how smart tech is being used around the world?
- 20:39 Fitbizpiration – 3 ways fitness operators can stay up to date with the latest information on smart tech
- 22:14 Learn about the Fitness Industry Technology Summit and use the code active to get $100 off your ticket
- 24:30 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 25:24 Precor Quick Fire Five with Andres López-Varela
- 28:36 Thank you to our Foundation Partner Active Management
Resources our experts shared in the show
Stay up to date with information on Smart Tech with these resources:
Follow #SmartCity on social media
Register to attend the Fitness Industry Technology Summit
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Andres López-Varela
Podcast recommended by Andres López-Varela – Here’s The Thing
During the last 25 years, we’ve certified over 110,000 professionals. To celebrate our 25th year in business, we’re selecting 25 grads to showcase this year. Meet our next featured grad, Harvey Slater, an AFPA Certified Holistic Nutritionist & AFPA Certified Weight Management Consultant, who shifted careers from being a chef to building his own private nutrition practice.